Study at Foso College of Education today
Admissions 2022 - 2023
Q ualified candidates are hereby invited to apply to gain admission to the college to enroll on the new 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Degree Programme for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Admission process will close on Monday, 31st October, 2022.
The general requirement for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme is as follows:
- WASSCE Holders: CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
- SSSCE Holders: PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
Online Application Procedure
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GHC180.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
(A) A Personal Identification Number (PIN). (B) An Admission Application Serial Number. (C) The Admission Website Address- admission.coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: admission.coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
Established since 1965
The College has been a place of learning, expression, innovation and discourse since its opening in 1965. Foso College of Education focuses on preparing student teachers to make meaningful contribution in the lives of basic school pupils.
Unforgettable training Experience
Message from the Principal
It is with much pleasure that I welcome you to the official website of Foso College of Education…